Embark on a thrilling adventure in Egypt! The ClueFinders, led by an eccentric but lovable professor, are on an archaeological dig in Egypt. There they uncover a wicked archaeologist’s evil plot to unleash chaos upon the world. Only with your help can the ClueFinders prevent disaster!
- Stop an Evil Archeologist from unleashing an ancient force and wreaking havoc in the world.
- Join the Club of kids who seek adventure and are out on a mission to fight evil.
- Recover Lost Relics to collect clues and decipher an ancient scroll.
Learn Essential Subjects in an Egyptian Adventure!
- Math – Multiply the two numbers on the sign above each jeep to figure out which one can make it all the way to Cairo.
- Reading – Build reading comprehension skills as you interpret reading passages and earn valuable Cairoglyphs to gain your next clue.
- Geography – Master U.S. and world geography as you help ship packages around the world. Can you locate the city west of Denver?
- Vocabulary – Learn antonyms, synonyms, and homonyms as you move blocks of stone one at a time to complete a sentence.
- Science – Develop your knowledge of mass, force, and angle to construct a bridge across a river. Watch out for the crocodiles!
- Math – Solve math problems with decimals as you stack the correct column sections to build a miniature palace.
- Word Problems – Solve word problems to gain access into a mysterious ancient pyramid. More adventure awaits inside!
- Spelling – Spell your way across the chasm to stop the evil archaeologist before he takes over. Be careful, one wrong letter can spell disaster!
What Makes The ClueFinders’ Learning Adventures So Special?
Features that enhance your child’s learning experience
- 4 levels of problem difficulty enable children to advance and learn through
Journey to exotic Egypt on an archaeological dig with the ClueFinders. Your mission: to uncover a sinister plot to unleash a dangerous ancient force upon the world. The ClueFinders need your help; but be warned, you’ll need spirit, spunk, and smarts to solve tricky challenges along the way. From building a bridge to interpreting mysterious scrolls, every activity is a thrill-packed learning opportunity, tailor-made for eager fourth graders. Kids explore 21 dynamic activities made just for fourth graders, and progress through four increasingly challenging skill levels. Along the way, they will build more than 60 essential fourth-grade skills in math, language arts, science, geography, and problem solving. There are tricky spots to get around, with a boost from the detailed built-in help feature.
The learning process can be extended after the computer is turned off with the Real World Adventure Kit included in the program. It lets kids create cool maps for treasure hunts with the Map Maker. The Logbook and Calendar can be used to plan activities, keep on schedule, and record daily thoughts and achievements. Create, encode, and print top-secret messages with the Encoder/Decoder, and make good dollars-and-cents sense with the Money Tracker. The Sound Transformer can change the sound of your voice, your dog’s bark, or any sound you can record.