Welcome Back to New Vegas!With the introduction of the Ultimate Edition, Bethesda Softworks offers you the chance to double-down and get the complete package of New Vegas fun. For the first time in one package, you can get all the Fallout: New Vegas content including the full suite of highly acclaimed add-on content: Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road. To sweeten the pot, you’ll be armed with the latest cache of unique weapons, ammo types and recipes from the most recent add-on packs: Courier’s Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal.Whether you’re a seasoned explorer of the Mojave or playing the game for the first time, you’ll find there are more friends and enemies to make, more consequences to your actions and more opportunities to live in glory or infamy throughout the Wasteland. The choices you make will be as crucial to your survival as ever.Enjoy your stay.
You are on a perilous journey across the Great Southwest in a post-nuclear world. As you trek across the treacherous Mojave Wasteland, you’ll need to keep your senses sharp for what may be lurking around the next corner. Your goal is to make a name for yourself, but beware — in New Vegas, fortunes can change in an instant. Welcome to Vegas. New Vegas.
All the latest weapons
Become the King of New Vegas
Battle against mutated creatures
It’s the kind of town where you dig your own grave before being shot in the head and left for dead. It’s a town of dreamers and desperados where the right kind of person with the right kind of weaponry can really make a name for themselves — as well as make an enemy or two along the way. As you battle across the heat-blasted Mojave Wastelands, the colossal Hoover Dam, and the neon-drenched Vegas Strip, you’ll meet a colorful cast of characters, power-hungry factions, mutated creatures and much more. Choose sides in the upcoming war or declare “winner takes all” and crown yourself the King of New Vegas in this follow-up to the 2008 videogame of the year, Fallout 3.
- Ultimate Edition includes all original Fallout: New Vegas content and the full suite of add-on content, including Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road
- Also includes the latest arsenal of weapons, ammo and recipes with the Courier’s Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal add-on packs
- Explore new areas, each with thrilling quests, unique personalities and more chances to the play the savior or the pariah to the natives of New Vegas
- See if you can make your way out of a high-stakes game with three other lost souls after finding yourself lured into a trap masquerading as the Sierra Madre Casino in Dead Money
- Fight your way out of the middle of a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burning Man in Honest Hearts
- Save the Think Tank from their own science experiments that have gone horribly wrong in Old World Blues
- Make one last journey into the treacherous canyons of the Divide to find out why Ulysses, the original Courier Six, refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the beginning of Fallout: New Vegas in Lonesome Road
- Flex your ammo-packed muscles with new weapons in each add-on, including the Two-Step Goodbye, a unique set of ballistic fists and the Sleepytime, a nifty 10mm submachine gun
- Stretch out with a little room to grow, as each of the four main add-on packs increases the maximum level cap by five levels, raising the ceiling to Level 50
- Find more friends and enemies, live with more consequences to your actions and earn more opportunities to live in glory or infamy throughout the Wasteland
For the first time in one package, this Ultimate Edition offers you all the fun of the original Fallout: New Vegas game, plus the full suite of action-packed add-on content, including Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road. Hungry for more? The Ultimate Edition makes sure that you’re locked and loaded with the latest supply of special weapons, ammo types and recipes from the two most recent add-on packs, Courier’s Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal. That should keep you happy during your stroll through the desert. Visit expansive new areas, and come across an outlandish array of friends. Put up your dukes with the Two-Step Goodbye, or lull your enemies to eternal sleep with a 10mm submachine gun — known simply as Sleepytime. Face brand-new challenges — but be careful. Your choices will be crucial to your survival — and reputation as savior or pariah to the natives of New Vegas. The Ultimate Edition ensures that you’ll enjoy your stay as the Wasteland welcomes you back for another visit.
Beyond the Wasteland: The world of New Vegas is more expansive than ever. Each new distinct area presents a fresh set of branching-quests, remarkable personalities and more chances to play the Savior or the Pariah to the natives of New Vegas.
Dead Money: Lured into a trap masquerading as the Sierra Madre Casino, you are thrown into a high stakes game where you’ll have to work with three other lost souls if you want to survive.
Honest Hearts: An expedition into Utah’s Zion National Park goes horribly wrong and you become embroiled in a war between tribes and put into a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burning Man.
Old World Blues: Transported to the Big MT research crater, you are enlisted by the Think Tank to save them from their own science experiments that have gone horribly out of control.
Lonesome Road: Ulysses, the original Courier Six, contacts you and promises to answer why he refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of Fallout: New Vegas, but only if you make one last journey into the treacherous canyons of the Divide.