Beloved by role-playing game fans around the world, Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride is the second installment in the Dragon Quest, Zenithia Trilogy and has finally made its way to North America. Follow a journey that crosses three generations of a family’s legacy in a classic Nintendo DS RPG brimming with new ideas, numerous lands to explore, multiple branches to enhance replayability, and dozens of your favorite Dragon Quest monsters.
In Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride, what begins as an innocent childhood voyage of a boy accompanying his father on a journey soon develops into an eye-opening adventure of a brave young man traveling the world as he faces life-altering decisions that transcend generations. You – a hero in the making – determine your own path, choose your wife, and befriend a wagonload of quirky monsters along the way. Indulge in the colorful Dragon Quest world created by Yuji Horii, combined with the charming characters and monsters designed by Akira Toriyama and memorable soundtrack from famed composer Koichi Sugiyama to create an unforgettable gaming experience.
Although players will make the acquaintance of many characters and monsters throughout during their travels, here are just a few of the faces they can hope to see.
Although Hand of the Heavenly Bride is based in standard turn-based RPG gameplay mechanics like character leveling through with increased experience points and armor and weapon equipping for use in combat, it does add something new to the Dragon Quest series, monster taming. Throughout your quests you will encounter monsters both known and new to the Dragon Quest universe. Once tamed, these can join your party, level up just like your other party members and provide valuable aid in combat.
Key Game Features:
- Journey through a beautifully rendered 3D world, with dynamic dual-screen presentation and newly animated monsters.
- Recruit a unique cast of Dragon Quest monsters and create an indestructible party of your own.
- Brace yourself for some life-altering decision making – a key decision will affect the outcome of the game, and change the course of the hero’s life forever.
- Take a breather from the main quest with addicting mini-games like Bruise the Ooze, T ‘n’ T, the Slurpodrome, and the Tombola.
- Collect and customize knick-knacks from around the Dragon Quest world to create a personalized knick-knackatory.
- Use the wireless capabilities of Nintendo DS to exchange in-game creations and one-of-a-kind collection of rare items with friends.
Journey through a beautifully rendered 3D world, with dynamic dual-screen presentation and newly animated monsters
Recruit a unique cast of DRAGON QUEST monsters and create an indestructible party of your own
Brace yourself for some life altering decision making – a key decision will affect the outcome of the game, and change the course of the hero’s life forever
Take a breather from the main quest with addicting mini-games like Bruise the Ooze, T’n’T, the Slurpodrome, and the Tombola
Collect and customize knick knacks from around the DRAGON QUEST world to create a personalized Knick knackatory. With the wireless capabilities of Nintendo DS, players can now exchange their creations with friends for a one of a kind collection of rare ite