Get exceptional, color-rich performance and stunning detail with the Home Cinema 4000. Epson PRO-UHD 3LCD home theater projectors deliver a groundbreaking combination of color, contrast and resolution for the ultimate entertainment experience. Every detail comes alive with 4K Enhancement Technology (1), which accepts 4K UHD content and upscales non-4K content. An advanced, 3-Chip, 3LCD design means no color wheel, white segment or rainbow effect. With HDR10 (2) and L*a*b* Ultra Wide Color Gamut, movies look extraordinary. Plus, get 100% Balanced Color Brightness, with 2,200 lumens equal color/white brightness (4), and a Rich Black contrast ratio up to 140,000:1.
1. 4K Enhancement Technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double Full HD resolution. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode.
2. HDR performance available with select devices. For more information, see our official site.
3. Entire DCI color space can be displayed in Digital Cinema Mode only.
4. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Epson PRO-UHD with 4K Enhancement Technology (1) – accepts 4K UHD content and upscales non-4K content to deliver amazing lifelike images with resolution that exceeds Full HD
Advanced, 3-Chip, 3LCD Design – 3LCD technology ensures no color wheel, no white segment and no rainbow effect
HDR10 (2) High Dynamic Range and Rich Black Contrast – full 10-bit color output and a contrast ratio up to 140,000:1 deliver an extraordinary range of color and detail in both bright and dark scenes
L*a*b* Ultra Wide Color Gamut – delivers 100% of the 3 dimensional DCI-P3 color gamut (3), the digital cinema standard, with 50% wider color gamut than Rec. 709
100% Balanced Color Brightness – 2,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness (4) for vibrant, rich color, even in rooms with ambient light