Delivering the fastest scan speeds in its class (1), the WorkForce ES-200 portable duplex document scanner makes it easy to stay organized, whether you’re at the office or on the road. Quickly scan 2-sided documents, business cards and receipts with Single-Step Technology. Featuring a 20-page Auto Document Feeder, the versatile ES-200 performs efficient batch scanning up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2). Easily scan to cloud storage accounts (3), or to searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files using the included Epson ScanSmart Software (3). Built-in Epson Image Processing Technology offers intelligent color and image adjustments. And, you can use either AC or USB power (4) — for convenient portability.
1. In its class, as compared to other portable consumer document scanners with an ADF, using the AC adapter and power cable, priced under $300 USD (MSRP) sold into the United States and Canada as of June 2016. Excludes other Epson products.
2. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi using the AC adapter.
3. With Epson ScanSmart Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection required. Supports Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) SP1 and Mac OS X 10.11.x to macOS 10.13.x.
4. USB power requires USB 3.0 connection port on your computer.
5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) – up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
Versatile scanning – scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
Convenient portability – use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper – 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
Powerful software included – easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.