Washing Machine performs the following tasks:
• Reclaims Space – Seeks out files the user no longer uses or needs and quickly cleans them from their machine, freeing up gigabytes of space and increasing Mac performance. These files include downloads, caches, logs and trash.
• Finds Duplicates – Identifies duplicate files by analyzing the bits, and lets the user select which versions to remove. Other Mac cleaners find duplicates by using basic techniques that fail to identify all duplicates.
• Creates Smart Folders – A powerful OS tool, Smart Folders offer quick access to frequently used files and applications. Smart Folders can be added to finder favorites.
• Organizes the Dock – Shows what apps are used the most (or least) and allows the user to quickly drag the apps to or from the dock.
• Cleans up Desktop Files – Moves files on the desktop to the appropriate finder folders or the trash.
|Mac Minimum System Requirements:||Mac Recommended System Requirements:|
Creates Smart Folders
Organizes the Dock
Cleans up Desktop Files