New iPad 9.7″ (2017) / iPad Pro 9.7 / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air Tempered Glass Screen Protector
[Ultra Clear] [Bubble Free] [Anti-Scratch] [Apple Pencil Compatible]
Perfectly fit for New iPad 9.7″ (2017) / iPad Pro 9.7 / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air;
NOT fit for iPad Pro 10.5 / iPad Pro 12.9 / iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4.
No interference to the Apple Pencil sensitivity and Multi-Touch subsystem.
9H harness tempered glass, much stronger than normal PET plastic screen protector, can effectively protect your device from crash.
Precise cut and design, smooth Surface, giving you an unprecedented experiences than ever before.
2.5D Round Edge:
The 2.5D round edge provides more comfortable handle feeling than the right angle edge, and will never hurt your fingers.
Hassle-free and bubble-free installation, automatically attach to your device’s screen smoothly.
1 x Screen Protector for New iPad 9.7″ (2017) / iPad Pro 9.7 / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air
1 x Accessories Kit
SPARIN never authorize any third party to sell our products, only purchase from SPARIN with superb customer service.
In a word, Super!
1. PERFECT MATCH: For the New iPad 9.7″ (2018 & 2017 Release) / iPad Pro 9.7-inch, 9H hardness new iPad screen protector can protect your device against dirt, dust and scratches by keys or other hard items
2. VERY IMPORTANT: NOT FIT for New iPad 10.2 inch / iPad Air 10.5 inch / iPad Pro 10.5 inch / iPad Pro 12.9 inch / iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4 and any other model
3. SUPPORT APPLE PENCIL: Only 0.3mm-thickness iPad screen protector keeps the the sensitivity of Apple Pencil and Multi-Touch subsystem. Follow your speed with precision and responsiveness
4. EASY INSTALLATION: The air-exhausting adhesive makes the tempered glass automatically attach to your iPad screen smoothly, hassle-free and bubble-free, no residue when removing the screen protector
5. HIGH DEFINITION: Features high-resolution retina display as the original screen of 9.7-inch iPad, bringing immersive experience. Note: If you have a cracked or shattered screen protector it should be slowly lifted from the sides and removed. Please put on the gloves before lifting or removing the screen protector to avoid cutting your fingers