NTI Echo is the perfect solution for all your cloning needs. It is a smart cloning software that allows you to make an exact copy of your computer’s HDD to another HDD or SSD. NTI’s design makes this once tedious upgrade task a breeze for users of any age. (Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/7Etsi9lTYyo )
- Dynamic Resize Cloning: With a single click of the mouse Echo will clone your entire hard drive (i.e. Operating System, Programs, Data, Partitions, etc.) to another drive. Dynamic Resize cloning method uses Echo’ smart cloning technology and will automatically resize the original drive’s partitions to fit onto a smaller or larger replacement drive. This is the default and recommended cloning method.
- Filter Cloning: Allows users to exclude certain files from the cloning process. Echo will make a clone of your drive and at the same time exclude the files you have selected from being part of the newly cloned drive. An ideal solution for when the target drive is too small for all of the source drive’s data.
- Partition Cloning: Allows for partition only cloning for users that need more flexibility. Perfect for cloning just the Operating System partition on a user’s computer hard drive to a new smaller solid state drive.
- One-to-One Cloning: Retains the original hard drive’s partition structure and size when cloning to a replacement drive. With this cloning method if the new drive is larger than the original drive the unused space on the new drive will be left unallocated for future use.
- User Defined Cloning: Enables the user to adjust the size of the partitions on the new drive. This cloning method allows the user to customize the replacement drive by increasing or decreasing the partition sizes to fit their free space requirements.
(NOTE: Not intended to work with Dynamic Disks. No support on RAID: type 1 or mirroring only, available in v3.6)
Versatile: One-to-One Cloning, Dynamic Resize Cloning & Partition Cloning
Flexible: Filter Cloning & User Defined Cloning
Powerful: Able to clone Windows, Linux, Mac, or Windows/Linux/Mac multi-OS partitions* (Please see NOTE below)
Usage: Perfect for upgrading to a larger HDD or faster SSD. Also good for making a duplicate HDD as standby
NOTE*: Installed and run from Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista or XP), able to clone multi-OS partitions with Windows, Linux and Mac OSX on them. Does NOT support encrypted or dynamic disk types, no support for many types of RAID.