Package Included : 2x Wireless controllers and 1x cord (6ft)
Quick Wireless Connection
Bluetooth technology allow precise wireless gameplay.
1. How Do You Charge the Controller?
1. Connect the console to the PS3 by the USB cable.
2. When charging, the controller the red light will be flashing; when fully charged, the red light turns off.
Attention: Do not use cellphone’s charger to charge, because cellphone’s voltage is much higher, it may damage the controller.
2. How Do You Sync with PS3?
1. You can use mini USB cable to activate the controller when it is put into use for the first time.
2. Connect the controller with your console, press the Home button and pull out the cable. Then you can use it wireless.
3. If it still does not work, you restart it or charge it.
4. If above methods failed, put a needle into the mini hole at the back of the controller and press the button to reset it.
3. How to Power ON/OFF?
ON: When you press the middle round button or connect with console by USB cable.
OFF: The controller turns off after the specified period of inactivity. (About 5 minutes)
TIPS: If it can not stop working after a long time, please plug the USB cable, then pull it out, it will power off.
Package included: 2x wireless controllers and 1x charge cable (6ft – 1.8M)
Compatible with Sony PlayStation 3 PS3. Third-party controller, Not made by Sony
Upgraded joysticks, 360-degree positioning with ultra-accuracy, perfect for all PS3 games including FPS games
Highly sensitive motion Control system senses your every move
High Performance Bluetooth PS3 controller wireless. Compatible with Sony PlayStation 3 PS3. Third-party controller, Not made by Sony New design by IHK